Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

Trip #5: The Big T.O.

February 10th, 2007


Yay! Off to Toronto to see Saj & Ted (highschool BFFs)- ok ok I won't use that acronym again. anywho....

Wow did the flight ever suck. I feel so small town here haha. I'm glad Saj & Vishal (saj's MAN)were able to pick me up! They gave me a quick tour of stuff....sorry saj I honestly can't remember what we passed in the car..oh yes U of T campus, that was quite nice, and a wind energy mill...right in the middle of the city :)

Then we went to an authentic Mexican restaurant, there were sombreros everywhere! Thanks for taking us out for dinner Vishal! From there, went to Saj's place (close to U of T) her neighbourhood is very lively!

That night we met up with Ted to go clubbing in downtown Toronto! I got to ride the metro...i'm now officially an urbanite. - Unfortunately we had to wait in line @ the Boulevard Room, but inside it was pretty cool; An R & B singer performed for a bit, and Snow was a no show. Really I didn't care cause I got to go CLUBBING in TORONTO! WOW. I'm still in awe.

After that we went to a popular, but scuzzy Montreal diner called Mel's for late night poutine...mmm greasy goodness! damnit i'm writing about food again!

No comments: