Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

John's Breakfast & Lunch - Breakfast Blues :(

It was a sunny Sunday morning and my Urbanspoon app pointed me in the direction of John's as we were looking for a quick breakfast in the NW. We arrived and were fortunate to get patio seating right away....or so we thought. We quickly ordered, the menu items are all very reasonably priced, with the specials being around $8 for a loaded omelet (which my guest ordered) while I opted for the Eggs Benedict (~$9). We waited, then waited some more and had almost reached our 50min breaking point to walk away, when our food FINALLY showed up. Maybe it would have been understandable if the servers actually acknowledged us during our wait time, but seriously though, we ordered EGGS! And the special nonetheless! I likely could have pulled off grocery shopping plus made my own eggs in the same time period (note this is hypothetical seeing as I was extremely lazy that day). The food itself, was ok but unfortunately not worth the 50 minute wait.
John's Breakfast & Lunch on Urbanspoon

No comments: