Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Village Ice Cream - Dessert Delish!



Wow talk about comfort food! I can't say I've tried creamier ice cream elsewhere. Yes I agree, $5 for a single scoop sounds expensive, but for ice cream this rich, it's an easily justified indulgence.
I love the unconventional flavours like cardamom! I have a weakness for toasted coconut (which likely stems from my preferred choice of donut from Robin's as a kid), so I was ecstatic to find it in ice cream form! Huckleberry was also quite good and not tart as expected.The hidden location - makes the hunt for ice cream treasure seem all the more elusive. Although upon arrival I appreciate that it is also easy (and free) to park in front. Enjoy! Check out their flavours here: Village Ice Cream
Village Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Tip Jen Jetsetting! Please continue reviewing out-of-the way establishments, especially on the East side.

Chiclet_Lux

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.